Defiant Brewing Company is a proud member and supporter of our community, and strives to give back whenever we can.
Due to New York State Alcohol Beverage Control laws however, we are only able to legally donate product to 501©3 or 501©6 non-profit organizations who have obtained a one-day alcohol license for their event. If your organization and event meets those criteria, and your charitable event is more than 60 days out (since it does take time to activate these programs), you may submit a written proposal to email@example.com for consideration. This proposal should provide information about your non-profit organization, tax identification number, as well as details about the event. We also require the respective parties to complete and return NYS Tax Exemption form ST-119 (located here). We do receive a large number of these inquiries, so we appreciate your understanding if we are not able to accommodate your request.
Donations are reviewed on the 1st of every month by an employee committee.
- Your group, organization or event must be located within the State of New York.
- All requests must be made at least one month from the date of the event. Any request made with less than one month remaining before the event, may be declined.
- We DO NOT donate product to be re-sold at an event as per New York State law.
- A qualified applicant is limited to ONE donation within a 12 month period.
- All donations must be picked up and dropped off at the brewery during regular business hours. 6 East Dexter Plaza. Pearl River, NY 10965
- There is a $40 keg deposit as well as a $35 tap deposit that must be given at time of pick up. Once all kegs and tap are returned to the brewery the deposits will be returned. Deposits are accepted via Cash ONLY.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny any donation request.
Please Fill out the form below: